2013 Annual Study Day
The Mid Downs annual Study Day at Reigate Manor Hotel is on 27th June 2013. For further details click [here]
Welcome to our website
Founded in 1982, the MDOHG continues to provide an active and informed platform for professionals working in the area of occupational health, health and safety and all aspects of health risk management.
Our members work across a wide range of business activities and collectively demonstrate a wealth of experience.
Our aim is to provide a professionally focused and informative resource both for our members and other members of the OH community.
Here, you will find details of how to become a member of the Group and have the opportunity to register for our annual update.
For many years, the group has provided an conference, but due to falling levels of attendance in recent years, this has been discontinued and has now been replaced by an annual Study Day usually held on the last Thursday in June - click [here] for details
Thank you for logging on to our website and for your interest in the MDOHG.
The aims of the Mid Downs Occupational Health Group are to:
- Provide a corporate identity for occupational health professionals at a local level
- Provide an opportunity for members to meet together at a local level to consider matters of common interest in occupational health
- Help members to increase their knowledge through professional activities at a local level
- Act as a point of reference so that members can be asssed on matters of importance to occupational health
- Provide a mechanism for all disciplines in occupational health to share information and to promote goodwill and a better understanding between the various professions in the field of occupational health
- Provide funds for education and research scholarships and study days to members or other occupational health practitioners, to develop their professional expertise.